Staff Evaluation Procedures
On this page, you will find the district’s description of our educator evaluation system.
The Akron R-1 School District evaluates the performance levels of all teaching and administrative staff as well as guidance counselors by using the adopted State Model of Evaluation. Akron R-1 is meeting all of the required elements of a local evaluation system with the use of the State Model of Evaluation, an example of which can be found below and at the educator effectiveness website https://www.cde.state.co.us/educatoreffectiveness/randa
Local Board Policies
The following local board policies dictate how staff performance/evaluation is handled:
- BDFA – District Personnel Performance Evaluation Council
- CBD – Superintendent’s Contract
- CBI - Evaluation of Superintendent
- CBI-R – Evaluation of Superintendent Regulation
- GCO – Evaluation of Licensed Personnel
- GCO-R – Evaluation of Licensed Personnel Regulation
For a complete list of policies as adopted by the Board of Education, please go to our Board of Education tab and select Board Polices from the drop down menu.